C Programmer who designs, codes, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps for backend servers in SED development group. Responsible for the design and development of medium to highly complex systems. Skills include system design and analysis as well as business skills. Superior written and oral communication skills.
- C coding in Linux/Sun Solaris, C/ProC, Oracle - Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation and selection of hardware and software solutions - Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor production systems for expected performance and functional behavior
- Perform root cause analysis on production issues and determine action items for prevention and resolution.
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design and development of software on Linux/Sun Spark platform running Solaris/Linux Unix operating system
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments - Manage, administer, and maintain all processes/procedures on the new hardware
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent and at least 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- 5-8 years front-end integration experience working with development teams on the deployment of applications based on Unix
- 5-8 years programming experience using Unix/C and Shell scripting
- 5-8 years experience using Oracle databases and ProC.
- Any expertise using Oracle MessageQ is a definite plus.
- Any experience in AWS cloud is a plus.
- Experience with job scheduling tools such as D-Series or ESP a plus.
- Java and Perl script also a plus
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.