On the Analytics team, our mission is to empower our customers by helping them to understand their data through data aggregation, interpretation, visualization and microservice creation.
The lightning platform analytics team is looking for a lead software/data scientist to build data models, perform analytics and grow with us as we spin up new services to better serve our customers. Our close knit team currently has built services with GCP, AWS, OpenStack, Spark, Node, Python, Jupyter and Scala. As a team we also frequently, design, extract, transform, organize, analyze and visualize data to answer questions for our customers. We have a passion for learning new technologies and often have flexibility in the technologies and languages we use. We are looking for someone who has experience working on big data, cloud services, enjoys working with data and can bring a unique technical perspective to our team.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Lightning Platform development teams to help us drive the data-driven culture in the Lightning Platform cloud. Do this by providing trusted data, getting the data ready for analysis, building self-service visualizations, models and creating tools to help engineers and product owners to make data-based decisions.
- Your main goal will be to become a subject matter expert in our teams areas of responsibilities. This includes learning the existing performance metrics, instrumentation gaps, and business needs then using that to drive and execute new products.
- Help teams to define services health report and dashboards, and automate continuous reporting.
- Assist with LAB/PROD analysis and investigations, like optimal usage analysis, regression modeling, et
- Once comfortable with data, apply machine learning, AI, Deep Learning to build models, predict future behavior, etc
- Mentor junior members/interns in data analytics/science technologies, tools
5+ years of work experience.
2+ years of practical experience applying ML to tackle real-world problems.
Expertise in at least one area of data analysis, applied statistics and machine learning in general. Strong experience in building early stage products, and making them robust and scalable.
Experience with at least one modern object oriented programming language (Java/C#).
Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, and relational database schema design.
Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
Experience with public cloud technologies like AWS, GCP etc
Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
Experience with Agile development processes, CI, CD, and TDD
- Bachelor's or a higher degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, plus 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Excellent analysis and problem solving abilities
- Strong planning, organization, and work management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Salesforce is the Customer Success Platform, offering social and mobile cloud technologies—including flagship sales and CRM applications—to help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.
Annual assessments to ensure equal pay; pre-tax commuter benefits; $100 per month wellness reimbursement; education reimbursement; bottomless snacks and beverages.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.