Position open to any location. Relocation NOT required but must be willing to be on client sites Monday-Thursday, subject to North America
Looking to join a highly collaborative environment where every person's viewpoint is considered? What about a fast growing organization with tons of career growth potential? Well you’re in luck because Contino ticks both those boxes and more.
We've built an amazing team of passionate technologists and are an advocate for challenging intelligent and talented individuals, like you! You’d be working with a team of fun, passionate and professional people with a keen eye for innovation, curiosity and a love of technology. We work alongside our clients with a dual delivery and up-skill approach, increasing their ability to innovate, while enabling them to own capabilities in-house.
Key Responsibilities for our Lead DevOps Consultants:
•Experience and deep understanding working within a DevOps environment.
•Solid technical background/understanding in DevOps, Software Engineering or Infrastructure Engineering so that you're able to understand high level technical briefs, talks and ideas.
•Experience of the full software delivery lifecycle and working in complex enterprise environments.
•Experience with Windows systems engineering and Linux as well.
•Strong experience in multiple public clouds.
•Experienced with CI/CD.
•Strong grasp of container technology including container orchestration with tools such as Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker Swarm, Nomad or similar.
•Solid experience with either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Saltstack.
•Solid understanding of Microservices and APIs.
• Experience/ Interest working in an Agile environment.
We would expect you to have worked with some of the following technologies:
• Linux, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Lambda, Azure, Windows, Git, Ruby, Python, Golang, Ansible, Chef, Packer.
Delivery Skills (Consulting & Engineering)
• Demonstrates technical skills- Ex: Provide subject matter expertise across toolsets; Demonstrate best practice automation
• Demonstrates consulting skills- Ex: Support the definition of stories and tasks to deliver on project / sprint goals; Support the running of agile ceremonies
This’ll be a good move for you if:
• You don’t put your headphones in and zone out at the start of every shift.
• You’ve got a proven track record in DevOps
• You fancy yourself an expert on AWS, Azures or GCP cloud platforms and services
Check us out:
• We’ve delivered over 100 enterprise transformation projects and counting. We’ve grown from nothing to over 300 employees in three years.
• You’ll work with all sorts of enterprise clients and we aren’t specific about the kind of tech you use to get the job done. That means a lot of freedom, but also a lot you can pick up. Great if you’re worried that you’re stagnating or falling behind the newbies.
• The learning’s not just on the job – you’ll also get a $3K annual training allowance, plus access to over 20 in- house self-learning channels. Become better at what you do.
• This is a great opportunity if you want to master your craft alongside some of the best DevOps minds in the industry. Or if you’re the kind of person who’s not shy of an has opinion or two.
• Here, that means not just giving answers to problems and riding into the sunset. It means getting involved with clients on an internal level. Caring about what they do and getting them to care about what you do. Solving their problems, but before you leave, making sure they understand enough that they can make the most of it, so you haven’t wasted your time.
Find out more!
Look, you shouldn’t be convinced until you find out more.
Apply today with your resume and don’t worry if it’s not up to date. Just send us what you have and we’ll work out the rest later.
Because you thrive in a hyper-growth company and view the challenge of building as an opportunity for tremendous professional development and learning. You love exposure to the latest Cloud and application development technologies to create solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate. You want the ability to think and act entrepreneurially; to see the results of your work have immediate impact on the business. You enjoy surrounding yourself with passionate, highly experienced people who will support and push you to be your absolute best. And most importantly, you believe in respect for your ideas and appreciate recognition for hard work and a job well-done.
And let’s be honest, you also want a Competitive Salary, 100% Company-paid Health Benefits, the ability to save into a 401(k), ample Time Off, and company sponsored professional training
Contino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Contino is changing the game in DevOps, Cloud and Container based consultancy services. We enable enterprise organizations to streamline their processes, reduce costs and increase efficiencies. We deploy teams to client sites to help change mindsets and approaches by facilitating a DevOps culture through upskilling and pair programming.
If you are motivated by challenges and inspired to roll up your sleeves and help teams fall back in love with their jobs, then keep on reading!
We provide team lunches, new hire lunches, happy hours, team events, Contino work events, and Contino Olympics.
We provide a training budget per year to better your career and self at Contino.
We provide a cell phone allowance per month.
We provide a Health and Wellness Benefit...and many more!
Consultants travel to customer sites but if you need remote time for specific days this can be flexible and accommodated.
AWS, GCP and/or Azure
Container orchestration with tools such as Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker Swarm, Nomad or similar
Automation w/ Ansible, Terraform, Saltstack
Microservices and APIs
Git, Ruby, Python, Lambda and Golang
1st Technical Round- Video or phone
2nd Technical Round- Video
Final Interview- Onsite or series of Videos meeting 3-4 folks
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.