In this role, you'll have the opportunity to roll-your-sleeves-up and write code in an Agile environment while also leading a team of .Net Software Developers that are responsible for implementing and providing support to internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project, develop new features and the maintenance and enhancements of existing functionality.
· Contribute to our technology solution as we advance into emergent technology and push the boundaries of software development techniques.
· Responsible for creating and maintaining an extensible and performance system architecture
· Maintain a broad knowledge of emergent trends in software development platforms, tools, methodologies, and their underlying principles.
· Design and develop software required to support the business.
· Provide technical leadership, coach and mentor team members to produce good quality software
· Communicate effectively with team members and project leadership to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
· Continually seek opportunities to increase product quality and customer satisfaction.
· Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
· Provide application support by analyzing defects, replicating/fixing defects and providing root cause analysis for defects.
· Troubleshoot and resolve functional and performance related issues.
· BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
· 5-8 years of experience in .NET Development
· Significant experience designing and building enterprise-class web-based business applications with low-latency, high performance, and 24x7 environment.
· Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Event-based architecture
· 3+ years of hands-on development experience using the .NET development environment and C#.
· 3+ years of hands-on development experience with SQL Server 2008-2012.
· 3+ years of hands-on development experience in CRM customization, administration and configuration using Microsoft Dynamics
· 1+ years of hands-on experience in contact center technologies and telecom integration, Dialer, ACD, call routing, call scripting, etc..
· 1+ years hands-on experience using messaging middleware lik, RabbitMQ, NServiceBus, MuleSoft, IBM Websphere, BizTalk, etc…
· 1+years of AWS Docker Container experience.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.