• Define project scope and objectives
• Responsible for daily workforce allocation
• Work with various SMEs and suppliers to perform reviews and/or Root Cause Analysis on production systems failures, formulate corrective action plans, ensure corrective actions are implemented and track their effectiveness
• Manage and communicate problem resolution and system restoration status during unplanned outage events to LOB and IT Senior Management.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and remediate issues to get production applications up and running again.
• Assist in identifying and/or make application changes/fixes to avoid similar issues in the future.
• Develop and manage preventive maintenance programs for these systems including: patching, upgrades, tuning, performance management, etc.
• Coordinate weekly problem management meetings with the clients and support teams to discuss all open issues and tickets and to prioritize remediation efforts with planned maintenance and other activities.
• Coordinate development of technical road maps for each of the applications.
• Coordinate and prioritize development activities with overall product roll out plans/activities
• Work with the head of Enterprise Functions, Defining, agreeing and documenting service levels and RAG reporting • Work with the head of Enterprise Functions, lead internal service review meetings to review agreed KPIs • Build and maintain the business and systems "service catalogs" for the product • Responsible for kicking off formal SIPs (Service Improvement Plans) where required • Responsible for measuring and improving the systems - business cross team relationships • Work with the business to ensure that systems response to the business requirements is appropriate; facilitation of business advocacy within systems • May be involved in testing and sign off on large application development initiates
• Experience in application development (Java preferred)
• Strong SDLC knowledge • Strong verbal, written, communication and presentation skills • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills • Must be organized and be able to manage at a detailed level in a thoughtful manner across multiple efforts simultaneously • Must be able to understand the big picture and be able to evaluate and drive consensus to adopt the best technologies or vendor platforms to service the business needs • Must be experienced with working with vendors, managing across teams, and working directly with the businesses • Ability to work under high pressure situations • Must have good communication skills.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Saggezza combines software development and implementation expertise with a next-generation data analytics platform to turn customer into data-driven enterprises.
Global opportunities for career advancement (offices across North America, Europe, and India); work on major software projects for FTSE 500 companies; work directly with clients’ C-level executives from day one.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.