Are you someone who thrives on innovation, thinking creatively and have a passion for building something your users love? If so, we invite you to check out HelloSign.
Our latest product offering is HelloWorks. HelloWorks allows companies to simplify their data collection and business process flows through the use of smart forms, gathering information accurately and efficiently from users in one seamless mobile experience. Through our powerful workflow engine, customers have the capability to model complex processes and generate the legal documents required for Contractor On-boarding, Title Signings, and more.
At HelloSign, we build our products with performance, scale and security in mind, which is why we chose to build HelloWorks using Elixir. We will be counting on your Elixir expertise and innovative ideas to help move our product forward. In addition to being highly skilled on the technical side, you should also be able to put yourself in the user's shoes and think critically about how your work will improve their experience. We take pride in our work and want you to as well.
What you'll do
- Help scale our products and existing systems to support millions of users
- Lead architectural and design review discussions
- Collaborate with other engineers and the product team to clearly define project goals and establish milestones
- Take ownership of features from end to end by going through design, implementation, testing and maintenance phases
- Identify opportunities to improve existing code or architecture
- Contribute heavily to the code base and be very hands-on throughout the SDLC cycle.
- Mentor other engineers of all skill levels
- Be a strong advocate of quality and Agile/Kanban best practices
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 8 years work experience in software development, with 2 years of professional experience working with Elixir; your work deployed at an enterprise level is highly preferred.
- You have meaningful experience in technical leadership, architecting systems and communicating complex technical ideas to a wide audience.
- You demonstrate experience in architecting microservices based applications. A broad set of software skills including security, scalability and performance.
- You’re used to working collaboratively, participating in code reviews, and being a great teammate.
- Other technologies in our stack includes React and MySQL. While these are not must haves, experience with them is desirable.
- Experience working with remote engineers is a plus.
- You are a firm believer in automated testing and taking ownership over the quality of your code.
- We’re a startup. You are comfortable taking an imperfect feature specification and driving it all the way to completion.
- You have the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near BART, the Transbay Terminal, and the Ferry Building. Just over 100 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. This year, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • We're committed to building a product people want • We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other • We have a supportive, familial atmosphere • We work in an open, airy, creative space • We laugh a lot • We love dogs • And we'll never forget your birthday!
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
HelloSign is powering the future of intelligent business with their software platform, which includes eSignature, digital workflow, and electronic fax solutions.
100% of team member’s medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums; pre-tax commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan; flexible scheduling, remote work, and time off; work/life balance; fully stocked kitchen and catered lunches every Friday where staff can relax and get to know each other better; competitive salary; pet-friendly office.
LAMP stack - Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Elixir or Erlang
Recruiter phone screen; hiring manager phone screen; coding exercise (if applicable for role); on-site interviews with the Hiring Manager and team members; final interviews with the C suite.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.