This is a Full-Time position and work location will be in Alexandria, VA.
Position will be a lead role for numerous test engagements to support on-going development tasks to include test coordination, design and configure software test environments, design and implement a standard for system test, and to verify quality standards are being followed. The Test Architect will assist in developing standards for testers to ensure adequate test coverage; offer suggestions for process improvement; and design frameworks and plans for testing.
The Test Architect will:
1. Assist test coordination in defining possible approaches to develop solutions around technical issues during test planning and provide impact assessments to test efforts due to system, environment, and tool constraints.
2. Design and configure software test environments and labs, providing solutions to meet current for testing in an Agile and Dev Ops environment.
3. Support defect identification, tracking, bug scrubs, process flows, and defect process improvements to standardize the bug tracking system.
4. Verify quality standards are being by testers followed via code reviews, documentation reviews, and test results by working with the automation SMEs, Test Managers, Continuous Integration and Configuration Management (CICM), and other groups in support of testing.
5. Provide suggestions for process improvement.
6. Propose and develop innovative approaches to test processes in accordance with industry standards and best practices.
7. Assist test managers and testers with tools: TestComplete, SoapUI, Selenium, Jenkins, Rally, Rational Suite or any additional tools adopted. Help identify any process improvements based on the tool’s functionality.
8. Assist testers with troubleshooting issues with virtual machines.
9. Support automation effort by guiding the testers in designing their automation work regarding test frameworks, test strategies, and designs to allow for the most efficient use of automation tools and infrastructure.
10. Design frameworks and plans for testing.
12. Design and assist development of the framework for the test data repository.
13. Assist in the analysis of defining metrics and collecting data that will help indicate the state of the test program at and will identify areas for improvement.
Desired Skills and Technologies:
Smart Bear TestComplete 11
Smart Bear SoapUI NG/Ready APR 1.3.1
Access or Oracle or MySQL
Tableau or Power BI
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
Clearance Requirements: You do not need a current/active clearance to apply, but must be able to pass and hold a government Public
Trust (SF-85) background investigation. You must either be a US Citizenship or Gre
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.