Level 2 PC\Desktop technician with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Microsoft network administration, support, troubleshooting, and design. Tasks include but not limited to hardware\software installation, performing backups, system configuration, and network administration. Plan for and maintain networks, storage, upgrades, and virus definitions; create and maintain user accounts. Familiarity with Active Directory, Exchange, Antivirus software, and system Backup ups are desired. Understand and maintain Cisco Network Data\Voice Switches
• Reports to the Manager of Technical Support and Services
• Oversee maintenance schedules and Monthly system checks
• Communicate and escalate client needs to management.
• Update and request new and existing cases from the Operations Desk
• Works with the Account Management and the Project Management team to manage customer expectations, deliverables and satisfaction.
• Must have 5+ years desktop experience
• SMB experience a plus
• Excellent customer service attitude
• Networking, network design and network security experience.
• Experience with a broad range of security products such as Firewalls, AV, VPNs,
• Authentication, Content Filtering, etc. in a variety of network implementations.
• Understanding of routing protocols and networking fundamentals.
• Strong ability to troubleshoot complex multi-vendor network issues in the LAN and WAN networks.
• Experience with business and functional requirements collection.
• Experience with Active Directory configuration, management, and troubleshooting.
• Proficient in client / server network application deployment, support, and troubleshooting
• Ability to operate independently with limited supervision and a strong work ethic
• Time management and problem solving skills are essential
• Ability to engage with customers, partners, and colleagues.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 24 x 7 availability to respond to emergency situations
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to team with others to develop and implement complex projects.
• Industry Certifications preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.