The most successful candidates must be knowledgeable and experienced with the following:
• Experience with VMWare ESXi
• Experience with Linux and Windows administration
• Perform routine system configuration changes & upgrades
• Perform and implement backup/restore solutions for the virtual environment
• Troubleshoot and resolve environment issues (infrastructure/HW/VM related)
• Administration of users/groups/privileges within Active Directory
• Experience with DevOps tool implementation and administration a plus: Puppet, Red hat Satellite, CloudForms, OpenShift
• Experience with Cisco networking equipment a plus: routers, firewalls, switches
• Experience with scripting languages a plus: Bash, Ruby, Python, Perl
• Experience with commercial Cloud architecture and administration a plus
• Certifications a plus: RHCSA/RHCE, CCNA, MCSE, Network+, Security+
• Most preferred/required skills:
• Red Hat CloudForms
• Red Hat Openshift
• Experience developing Ruby, Bash, and Python
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux proficiency
• Experience integrating with Azure Cloud offering
• Past experience implementing CI/CD pipelines
Other/Nice to Have (some are less important due to us already having some skills with this):
• Red Hat Satellite
• Oracle Identity Access Manager (OIAM)
• VMWare ESXi, VMWare NSX, vCenter, vRealize Operations Center, Power CLI scripting language
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.