Full-time / direct hire position; base salary, profit sharing, full benefits, 401k
Our client is a well-established defense contractor, specializing in highly technical intelligence products (computer software, radar, sensors, DSP, etc). They have a great culture and have been a client of ours for 20 years. Turnover is low and it's an upbeat, positive culture.
· Design/build/manage a Linux computer lab supporting complex DoD projects
· Build/maintain unclassified and classified computer systems
· Install a new operating system
· Integration of directory infrastructure
· Helpdesk / user support
· Creation and maintenance of Systems Security Plans (SSPs) for each system
· Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, IT, Information Security, or Information Assurance
· 5+ years’ experience in Linux Network Administration
· U.S. Citizenship Required, Active Top Secret Required
o Operating Systems – Linux (CentOS/RedHat), Windows
o Active Directory – Domain Controller authentication
o Storage – RAID, DASD, iSCSI, NFS
o Networking – Cisco switches, IPv4, DHCP, DNS, cabling
o Virtualization – VMware ESXi and vCenter
o Vulnerability Scanners – SCAP, Retina, ACAS, HBSS
· SAP/SCI experience preferred
· Experience maintaining classified systems is a plus
· CompTIA Security+ or equivalent certification preferred
· Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) certification within 6 months of hire
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Great Bay Staffing Group is a leading technology recruitment business. Our firm has over 400 partner offices located across the globe offering you access to specialized recruiters to assist with every hiring need or your search for a new career. Our founder, Brian Hughes, has over 22 years of success in the recruiting industry. He will create a buzz around your search to generate activity and produce results. All through a single point of contact right here at Great Bay Staffing Group.
We generally start with email communication and if we both like what we hear we will get you on the phone to discuss the position and employer in detail.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.