Advanced Soundware Inc. is looking for a talented machine learning engineer (or code-savvy data scientist) to join our research and development team. We're currently building an intelligent audio DSP platform to power the next generation of ultra-realistic virtual orchestral instruments.
In this role, you’ll apply machine learning and/or data science techniques to a variety of modeling problems including, but not limited to, the classification of music performances and the optimization of digital signal processing.
• Willing and able to work full-time and on-site for a startup company based in Culver City.
• 2+ years professional experience as a machine learning engineer or data scientist.
• Strong collaborative skills; experienced working as part of a team.
• Ability to analyze datasets to find key insights and produce intuitive visualizations.
• Ability to build data processing pipelines and machine learning models.
• Knowledge of machine learning evaluation metrics and best practices.
• Experience with A/B test and experimentation design.
• Working knowledge of Python 3.6 or higher.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Undergraduate (or Graduate) degree in a quantitative field like statistics.
• Working knowledge of TensorFlow, Keras, Spyder, and Jupyter.
• Demonstrable experience developing CNNs, RNNs, and/or GANs.
• Experience working with Git or another version control system.
• Experience working with SQL or another database system.
• Demonstrable experience developing and training models to process audio data.
• Ability to deploy trained models for use in a C++ runtime environment.
• Basic working knowledge of classical music theory and acoustics.
• Basic working knowledge of music production and audio post-production techniques.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.