Who We Are:
MRI-Simmons Research is a leading consumer insights company. We are an established organization, with a great brand, that is aggressively reinventing itself through investments in technology and people! The innovative private equity firm, Symphony Technology Partners, also backs us.
What We Do:
MRI-Simmons measures consumer preferences, attitudes and behaviors. We do this by collecting data through surveys and passively measured data in a way that is representative of the general population, applying data science and making sense of consumer data through enterprise-grade software. Marketers and media companies then use Simmons data and technology to develop marketing strategies, consumer segmentation schemes and media activation approaches.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Developer to help us extract insights from our high-quality datasets. You will work with the team on all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and pre-processing, to training models and deploying them to production. The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
You will be analyzing ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability. This team member collaborates with Data Scientists to design tools to train machine learning models using data from across the enterprise and deploy machine learning services at various decision points across the business process. This person builds tools for monitoring the performance of machine learning applications and develops the necessary failsafe procedures that ensure the delivery of the most optimal decisions.
As Machine Learning Developer, you will have following key accountabilities:
• Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
• Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
• Finding available datasets for training & defining validation strategies
• Defining the pre-processing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
• Ability to work in a collaborative and team environment
Now that we have introduced you to the position as Machine Learning Developer, what skills, qualifications and experience should you, have?
• At least 2 years of relevant experience on Python
• Experience with NLP toolkits, like NLTK, is preferred
• Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
• Exceptionally self-motivated with strong written and oral communication, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
• Bachelor’s in engineering or 5 years of development experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions
Flexible working hours; remote working arrangements; annual budget to attend development programs/conferences; free language classes.
Java, Kafka, Storm, Spark, Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Nifi, Python, R, Scala, C#, C++, Hadoop, Hive
Phone screen with recruiter; 1 or 2 face-to-face interviews (in some cases, may take place online or over the phone).
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.