This position requires a Secret clearance.
Location is 80% at PBG and 20% at the Client’s site in DC.
Role: Management Consultant
• Facilitate NSDD Division requirements through the development of the annual Budget Resource Request (BRR) and Passback submission.
• Ensure NSDD’s BRR clearly delineates all development, modernization and enhancement (DME) and operation and maintenance (O&M) activities in accordance with OMB requirements.
• Prepare the required budget narrative justifications and be able to translate NSDD’s IT requirements into plain language for the general public to understand.
• Collect, catalogue and maintain organization artifacts for incorporation into enterprise architecture database.
• Translate the BRR through the development, execution and maintenance of an annual Spend Plan.
• Coordinate with CST Government personnel promoting the timely execution of NSDD purchase requests.
• Assist CST Government personnel with the preparation and submission of purchase requests into the Department’s Integrated Logistics Management System (ILMS) to meet AQM’s procurement and acquisition (PALT) lead times as well as Department and Bureau annual end-of-year cut-off dates.
• Support PMO activity including process analysis, system analysis, measuring success, and stakeholder and leadership reporting
• Understand business processes and interpret them to define requirements, analyze current as-is processes and conceptualize to-be requirements
• Support the development of detailed user requirements, user stories, test scenarios and test cases
• Support solution developers and business subject matter experts with documentation of functional and technical processes using Visio; Develop detailed process maps and business process procedure documentation
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, Engineering or other IT related field.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent.
• 3+ years of experience with developing and maintaining project schedules; tracking and monitoring the progress of the project activities; reporting status, risks, and issues; and recommending adjustments to ensure the successful completion of projects.
• 3+ years of experience with technical task management and software life cycle.
• Experience with leading SDLC or Agile, Web-based application development or COTS integration projects.
• Knowledge of software, including Agile development life cycle methodologies, tools, and processes for schedule management, risk management, configuration management, requirements management, and defect management.
• Ability to organize and manage schedules using Microsoft Project, resources, and risks.
• Ability to work independently at times and be self-motivated and results-focused.
• Excellent verbal, graphical, interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
• Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must possess strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
• Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
• Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
• Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
• Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.
PBG celebrates diversity and is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics, disability, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, PBG complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential job functions but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties and responsibilities required by the job incumbent. Nothing in the herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
PBG is a leading small business provider specializing in a broad array of Program Management, Operations, and Information Technology (IT) services to federal, state, local, commercial, and nonprofit organizations. Our expertise delivering innovative solutions to unique challenges spans across the private, public, and nonprofit sectors. PBG draws upon its deep expertise, in-depth knowledge, and industry-best practices in the areas of IT, Operations, and Project, Program, and Portfolio Management to develop scalable solutions for managing complex issues.
We have successfully built a company culture based on our single most important asset - our employees. At PBG we are passionate about employee engagement and make it our business to provide our employees a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities that align with business strategy, promote team work and inspire innovation. A job is where you are spending most of your day, so PBG believes in making it a fun, collaborative and productive environment. We want our employees to have the opportunity to grow and be part of a company that is making a lasting contribution to our customers.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.