Req#:10453 - Manager, New Technology Consulting
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
This position will be responsible for overseeing and managing the portfolio of Strategic investments for business users. The role encompasses In-take, Assessment and Finalization/Hand-off to delivery teams.
o Review all requests and prioritize based on standard process and guidelines
o Apply Initial IT assessment on all the requirements
o Review, validate and map strategic investments
o Chair the review meetings and manage the prioritization discussions
o Communicate to all stakeholders on next steps
o Define approach for each of the strategic investments
o Lead and/or perform technology assessment
o Identify solution candidates for feasibility study
o Develop solution/function comparison matrix
o Coordinate Proof of Concepts with identified solutions
o Develop and/or oversee development of Business Domain Model, Reference Architecture with level zero cost estimates
o Collaborate with various subject matter experts and align on the proposed solution
o Create final recommendation package to be communicated to key stakeholders
o Chair solution recommendation meetings with business
o Oversee hand-off of to the recommended solution to the appropriate delivery team
This position is also responsible for ensuring continued improvement of the above defined process, define/refine key process KPIs and report to executive management on the performance of the overall process.
• Have an advanced understanding of how concepts like Advanced Data Engineering, Data Science Platforms, Enterprise Integrations and user flows factor into successful implementation
• Develop and maintain a high level of technical understanding of various Industries platform and how it is architected
• Provide technical support for the Customer Success team, helping field technical questions and develop support documentation
• Perform in-depth analysis for all onboarding solutions, ensuring to identify any product gaps and expectations communicated
• Conduct discovery meetings, outline needs and build
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to business users
• Develop Business Domain Models and Reference Architectures for new strategic solutions
• Create product comparisons for available viable options for a specific strategic investment
• Conduct feasibility study, fit gap analysis and proof of concepts for solution candidates
• Develop level zero cost summary for strategic investments
• Should have hands on expertise for design and architecture for the new technology landscape
• Manage and oversee the entire portfolio of strategic investments from the ideation phase to hand-off the delivery team
• 10+ years’ experience in the IT Industry w/ 7+ years of relevant experience in the technology industry, ideally in a Solution Architect Role
• Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated technical track record, allowing you to establish credibility and converse fluently with product managers, software engineers, and other such roles
• Need to keep up to date with all the new and upcoming technology trends
• Well versed with best practices and industry approach in the technology space
• Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in business and IT organizations
• Track record implementing software products or solutions to enterprise companies
• Ability to multi-task and handle matters with no supervision and with excellent follow up
• High attention to detail with strong project management and organizational skills
• Customer facing skills at all levels of a partner organization and a strong passion for helping customers plan and build on our technology
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• Critical thinking and proven ability to solve complex problems
• Proven ability to establish and build effective working relationships, including successfully bringing calm to a tense situation
• Client-first mentality; ability to empathize and build positive client relationships
• Consulting experience preferred
• Experienced with presentations to business management
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.