This position is located at our 3535 Queen Mary office in Montreal. 2mn by walk from Côte-des-Neiges metro and very close to downtown
The way we work is changing, and the technology that helps companies manage their workforce must keep up. Managers are required to make better decisions faster, and employees expect more from their workplace tools. At KRONOS we build modern workforce management applications that empower managers, enhance the employee experience, and support flexibility.
KRONOS was named by Great Place To Work in 2019 of the Best Technology Companies to work for in Canada!
We are hiring for a permanent/full-time position a bilingual French / English Software Development Manager.
• Lead team(s) of experienced software developers (Java and Front-end) to create and support high-quality software products within KRONOS Google Cloud latest suite, Workforce Dimensions (in particular the Scheduling module)
• Support the agile (scrum) software development process
• Responsible for effectiveness of the project team and its evolution to being fully self-managed through coaching and collaboration with the scrum team
• Work closely with the Director of Engineering (remote, from B.C) to plan and deliver high quality software development projects on time and to have collective ownership for the technical excellence of the solutions
• Put in place best practices in software development
• Understands technical implications of issues/impediments and sets direction in an effective manner
• Actively collaborate with other teams in different geographic regions to achieve organizational success and remove impediments
• Recruit new employees with the local recruiter and ensure professional improvement, progression and training of employees through effective coaching and learning initiatives
• Ability to navigate through a large organization and complex processes while still driving process improvements
• Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 5 to 8 years’ experience in a software development management role, including the management of remote/offshore teams
• 5 years’ experience in managing web based application development
• Strong leadership, change management and coaching skills
• Must have led several projects from inception to completion
• Must be experienced in an Agile (scrum) environment
• Is capable of resolving diverse, complex and ambiguous issues and situations
• Dynamic personality, excellent interpersonal skills, good networker, facilitator, self-motivated and driven
• Bilingual English-French
• Experience working directly with customers on complex product scenarios
• Experience building an enterprise product for many customers
• Experience with Cloud, multilayered architecture
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.