• Four-year college degree, 3-7 years IT experience in a manufacturing organization, or equivalent combination of education/manufacturing/IT experience
• Able to work with all related areas of manufacturing
• Must have 3+ years IBM iSeries (AS/400) experience
• Must have 3+ years at high-level business analysis in developing solutions using standard SDLC methodology
• Must have 3+ years ERP application knowledge
• Must have 3+ years experience with SQL
• Infor XA VPi, Enterprise Integrator, SystemLink experience a plus
• Experience with RPG ILE programming a plus
• Software development experience with .NET and/or ColdFusion a plus
• Fluent in MS Office productivity applications
• Comfortable in MS Windows server technology
• Strong data analysis skills
• Consulting with business users to analyze and understand processes to be automated, desired features, and input and output requirements
• Work on the application architecture to integrate other applications with Infor XA
• Reporting and data analysis
• Software development support
• End user training
Infor XA Support
• Maintain the Infor XA environment
• Maintain the server supporting the Infor XA environment
• Provide expert level technical assistance by responding to user inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions
• Use modules such as CSM, AM+, CAS, PCC, F9, GL, MRP, IM, EPDM, and Procurement
• Develop in PowerLink, SystemLink, and Integrator
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.