• Secret Security Clearance (required) TS SCI (preferred)
• BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Experience with SolidWorks (preferred) or similar CAD software
• Hands on prototype construction and development experience
• Experience with machine shop equipment operation including manual mill and lathe
• 3D printer operation, maintenance, and design optimization (SLA and FDM preferred)
• Team with small team of other engineers and scientists to design custom optical and mechanical products and experiments
• Develop products from concepts through prototype into full production
• Create detailed SolidWorks models, assemblies and drawings
• Select electromechanical components to support mechanical designs
• Fabricate, assemble, and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems
• Interface with machine shops and fabrication facilities to obtain custom components
• Support optical engineers in design and assembly of optical systems
• Capable of working independently and as a part of a small group
• Excellent time-management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
• Knowledge of Arduino and/or Python Programming
• Experience using Arduino and Raspberry Pi development kits
• Understanding of basic electrical circuit design
• Experience with servo and stepper motors
• Soldering and wiring harness construction
• Hands-on experience with assembly and trouble-shooting of optical systems
• Proven ability to bring concepts through development and into production
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Eritek is a consulting firm offering unique solutions to Government and Commercial customers based on a deep knowledge base and years of experience. Our team of innovative engineers specializes in technically-superior solutions in systems engineering, RF and optical communications, signal processing, waveform design, motor control systems, laser etching, power beaming, atmospheric scattering, and mathematical modeling of complex systems. We are looking for a motivated self-starter that is eager to take on a variety of tasks.
• Competitive Salaries
• Above average 401k Retirement Plan (>10 %)
• Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
• FSA and HSA Plans
• LTD / STD and Life Insurance Benefits
• Generous Time-off Benefits
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.