Do you like to work with your hands? Are you a tinkerer?
Are you ready for a fast paced environment?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, this may be the position for you!
MECHANICAL ENGINEER – Provides design, test and manufacturing support of aero-mechanical and electro-mechanical systems. Supports systems engineering with focus on structure, mechanisms, propulsion and thermal subsystem designs and interfaces.
- Perform design, development and analysis of mechanical systems and structures
- Participate in the development of requirements and specifications for mechanical systems and structures
- Participate in the development of system test procedures and perform system test analysis
- Prepare standard design documentation and written reports
- Perform system trade studies and analysis
- Identify technical problems and recommend solutions
- Support system level test activities
- Evaluate systems test data and, based on results, recommends further actions
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software applications
- Extensive experience and high skill level with SolidWorks CAD
- Experience modeling mechanical systems using Matlab or Octave
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to a project as part of a team
- Self managed and motivated to accomplish work in a timely and efficient manner with little oversight
- Familiarity with light weight aircraft structure design and fabrication (e.g. aluminum, FRP composites) a plus
- Familiarity with small unmanned aerial systems highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Aerospace or Mechanical
- Some Systems Engineering experience is desirable but not required
- Understanding of mathematics and physics as they relate to mechanical and electrical systems
Job Type: Full-time
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.