Microsoft Applications Lead
London, UK, Full-time
Benefits include profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more
Are you interested in making a difference with technology? We make differences. Big ones, and small ones. Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. As a recent finalist for the 2019 Microsoft Partner of the Year Data Estate Modernisation Award, we are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies. With over 20 years’ experience, we are trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Benefits include profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role. We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, summer party and Christmas parties!
We are looking to bring in an experienced Microsoft Applications Lead to focus on Office 365, Dynamics 365, Power Platform with Microsoft Cloud exposure to join our UK Digital & Cloud Solutions Practice.
You will be integral to the growth of the Digital and Cloud Solutions Practice, working with the Digital and Platform Practice Leads on business development through presales activities, including direct customer engagements, contributing to proposals and delivering consultancy engagements. The UK Digital & Cloud Practice is expanding rapidly and there will be opportunities for you to achieve growth quickly. This means the quick progression of your medium and long-term career goals You will shape the Practice’s strategic direction regarding technology solutions and service lines with a focus on Cloud technology.
The Practice is currently very active in the Microsoft applications landscape, focused by growing demand from our customers for speed of deployment, scalability, and greater cost efficiencies.
- You will work across Microsoft SaaS technology, including Office 365 (O365) and Dynamics 365. The solutions will be on-premise, progressively cloud-based and we will utilise your Cloud experience in AWS, Azure or other cloud solution
- Designing, implementing (when necessary) and delivering enterprise solutions will be a part of your role
- Mentoring other members of the Practice and transferring your skills. We are growing and see this role as a key developer of future talent.
- You will be involved in commercial, business awareness to drive Practice growth and this will be including Presales/business development
- Assist in planning, estimation and delivery for UK DCS projects
- Microsoft Digital presales activities in conjunction with the Platform, Advisory Services and Commercial teams
- Working with a diverse client base, and multiple project opportunities
- Be an evangelist for the Modern Workplace, leveraging Microsoft Cloud and Low Code Technologies, including Azure, Power Platform, Office 365 and Dynamics 365.
- Be involved in the tech community and an active observer of the latest trends and technologies
- Significant solution design experience and able to work hands-on as a Developer when needed
- Requirements Analysis experience – Requirements gathering, the experience of running workshops, presentation know-how
- You will be able to take on assignments, driving through projects, contacting the appropriate parties to get them done and escalate when progress is impeded.
- You can deal with all levels of a client organisation, with a proven track record sizing and scoping business requirements into clearly defined specifications. You will use your consultancy experience to bring these business requirements to a successful solution.
- Being able to work as a team is essential and you will be able to demonstrate a strong customer-centric ethos. This means working across multiple projects, and in a project team environment e.g. Agile
- Power BI, Power Apps and Microsoft Flow experience
- Microsoft certifications are an advantage
- Your strong documentation skills, particularly in documenting solutions would be preferred
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers' businesses. We are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Our 1300 strong team works closely with our technology partners to provide independent advice that helps our customers navigate the rapidly changing world of IT. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by the commitment to our values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different and more importantly, our customers agree.
Annual Leave, Flexible Working, Shared Parental Leave, Wedding Leave, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Free Eye Tests, Group Profit Share Scheme, Funded Training, Group Personal Pension Plan and Employee Discount Scheme.
Full list: https://www.version1.com/careers/employee-benefits/
Oracle Technologies, Microsoft Technologies, Amazon Web Services, Enterprise Architecture, Project & Programme Management, Business Intelligence, Application Development, Managed Services, Cloud Integration, License Management, Cloud , Advanced Data Analytics, Software Asset Management, Cloud Migration, and Analytics
The typical Version 1 hiring process is 3-4 rounds, comprising of a phone interview (technical), Hiring Manager interview and HR interview (and, if required, an interview with our customer). We also ask applicants to complete our Thomas International Assessments (psychometric) prior to meeting face-to-face.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.