What You’ll Do as a Microsoft Azure Data Engineer
Clarkston gives you the opportunity to deliver great solutions, become recognized as an industry expert, and help build a great practice.
As a Microsoft Azure Data Engineer within our data and analytics consulting services, you will:
• Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures such as databases and large-scale data processing systems for software solutions in an innovative and dynamic technology environment
• Work directly with clients of all levels to advise complex projects and develop innovative solutions focused on advanced analytics efforts and technology enablement
• Earn trusted client status and build relationships that extend beyond the project’s life cycle
At Clarkston, you'll be able to continue to advance your career in a variety of solution, process and consulting disciplines.
How You’ll Grow
At Clarkston, we feel that we provide the greatest value to our clients through a combination of our industry expertise, business process knowledge and consulting excellence.
Beyond your day-to-day responsibilities, throughout your career as a Microsoft Azure Data Engineer you will:
• Design and build scalable data repositories enabling high-performance of consumer/member transaction volume within the client’s products
• Build APIs for data consumption and integration of external datasets as necessary
• Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts
• Problem-solve issues around data integration, unusable data elements, unstructured data sets, and other data management incidents
• Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data
• Collaborate with data architects, modelers and team members on project requirements and goals
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for versatile leaders and innovators with 3-6 years of prior industry or functional experience who want to work on diverse and challenging operations and management consulting projects to deliver true value to our clients.
An ideal candidate as a Microsoft Azure Data Engineer would have gained experience in one or more of the following:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics or related field
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience designing, building, and maintaining data management systems
• Experience implementing Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Infrastructure Solutions
• Experience with cloud architecture and data repositories
• Data design experience
• Experience in data cleansing, masking, and optimization for data consumption
• Experience with Microsoft cloud-based storage and processing systems
• Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) a plus
• Experience in .Net framework and Web Services (SOAP, REST, XML) a plus
• Experience with Databricks is a plus
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.