Job Title: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Senior Solutions Architect
Day Rate: £500-£700 per day (Expected to be outside IR35)
Expected Contract Length: 12 months
Latest Start Date: Monday 6 January 2020
Organisation the work is for: The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
Security Clearance: BPSS. Baseline Personnel Security Standard
Essential skills and experience:
· Technical competence to direct technical delivery teams in the development of a quality MS Dynamics CRM platform is delivered.
· Use of industry standard tools and technologies to design and document solutions designs,
· Designing a Dynamics CRM platform enterprise scaled solution design that supported compliance with the GDS Technology codes of Practice
· Ensuring development teams leveraged reusable assets and created future proof, maintainable solutions.
· Ensuring developers identified, packaged and documented code adopting an open source and standards approach.
· Directly influencing the development of common schemas, and ensure a reusable component repository,
· Ensuring integration methods for both internal and external data sources and third-party applications.
· Directing platform upgrade management risks and mitigations
· Bridging the gap between technical and non-technical people.
· Listening to the needs of the technical and business stakeholders and interpreting between them through proactive and reactive communication.
· Making and guiding demonstrable effective decisions.
· Understanding and resolving technical solution disputes across varying levels of complexity and risk.
· Working with business and technology stakeholders to translate business problems into technical solution designs.
· Creating an optimal design through an iterative process, aligning the user need with the system requirements and organisational objectives
· Lookin beyond the immediate technical problem and identification of the wider implications.
· Knowing relevant historical context and future impact, understanding how current work fits in broader contexts and strategies, and looking for deeper underlying problems and opportunities.
· Experienced with the following tools: Visual Studio; Azure DevOps; Visio, Archimate, Sparx or other modelling tool; Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint; or comparable tools.
· Experienced with the following tools: Dynamics 365 tools - Configuration Migration tool, Package Deployer, Plug-in Registration tool, Solution Packager tool; or comparable tools.
· Expect awareness/familiarity with surrounding technologies such as: PowerBI; PowerApps; Microsoft Flow; Azure Logic Apps; Azure Service Bus; Azure Functions; Azure AD & Azure AD B2C; or comparable tools.
· Expect awareness/familiarity with surrounding technologies such as: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS); SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Kingswaysoft SSIS Integration Toolkit; SharePoint; or comparable tools.
Note: Must have all the skills mentioned above
Closing date: Wednesday 4 December 2019
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.