• Participate in a 24x7 schedule
• Operate and maintain all Production, Pre-Production, and Development systems in a Windows environment.
• Perform Exchange System Administration activities to include monitoring and management of system resources (CPU, memory, disk, etc), monitoring and auditing system logs, back-up and recovery, continuity of operations, security, and managing operating systems.
• Implement and monitor the Enterprise Windows Exchange Servers testing and installation of patches, updates, additional tools and future versions of all software on a regular basis.
• Meet compliance for Information Security Vulnerability Management (ISVMs) and Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alert (ICVAs).
• Perform Systems Lifecycle management including planning, implementation, maintenance, upgrades, consolidation, and decommissioning of enterprise hardware, and software.
• Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the system is compatible with defined architecture and meets customer needs.
• Develop technical documentation, including CONOPS, user guides, test plans, and other CDRL items.
• Must have a current Secret Clearance with SSBI within the last five years and must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS suitability prior to starting employment.
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, 2016, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy.
• Knowledgeable and experience in application of STIGs to secure Windows services and applications.
• Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: ACLs, ISVM, ICVA, STIGS, etc.
• Microsoft Windows server and client administration (Windows 2012, Windows 2016, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016). SQL Server, Altiris, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), SharePoint Server, McAfee, VMware knowledge is a plus.
• 4+ years of experience as an Exchange Administrator and/or Engineer in an enterprise environment. Advanced experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016.
• Experience developing and maintaining Technical Documentation and instructions.
• Must have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment as needed.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Obsidian Global is a small federal IT Services firm experienced at developing solutions for government clients. We are headquartered in Washington, DC with offices in Bethesda and Colorado. We have 120+ employees nationwide and are ISO and CMMI certified.
In addition to traditional small business healthcare benefits and 401K, we offer an online training platform to increase your skills and certifications for growth. We believe in personal development and good work/life balance. We host happy hours, sporting events, and holiday parties throughout the year. We also partner with event sites, gyms, and other perks to pass along corporate savings to our employees.
Most candidates go through an initial phone screening with the recruiter, then either a phone interview or in-person interview followed by an offer.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.