• Solid understanding and work experience in Java based technologies and platforms
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
• Communication with multiple applications and systems
• Experience working on/leading Agile teams practicing Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery utilizing DevSecOps
• Web Services
• Messaging using REST, SOAP, XML and JSON
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting
• Outputting data in different formats
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
• Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
• Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline
Clearance Requirement: US citizenship and the eligibility to obtain and maintain CBP clearance is required. Will highly prefer active CBP clearance
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.