Here at Vulnerability Research Labs we have spent more than a decade becoming a technical leader in cyber security. We became a technical leader in the field because we believe in our mission – to be at the forefront of cyber security and deliver unparalleled capabilities that solve our customer’s hardest problems. We offer the opportunity to work on diverse technologies with hard working developers in an interactive company with a flat organizational structure.
We’re currently seeking a Mobile Engineer with experience in C++ and Android development to join our team. As part of our engineering group, you will join top-notch developers who design, engineer, and deliver software products to our end customers.
We are looking for:
Experienced C/C++ Developers with imagination, drive and a passion for Android
• Creative problem solvers
• The desire to take code from a concept to a completed product
• The ability to work independently or in a small team.
• Attention to detail and a thirst for excellence
• The willingness (and ability) to tackle big challenges
Our day-to-day at Vulnerability Research Labs:
• Developers spend most of their time doing what they love: writing code to solve hard problems
• Writing new code for never-before-been-developed capabilities
• Statically analyzing and reverse engineering binaries with IDA Pro
• Writing instrumentation tools for dynamic analysis with Frida and Xpoosed
• Exploring private APIs
Skills you will need and we will enhance:
• Thorough knowledge of Android internals (DVM. ART, Frameworks)
• Solid knowledge of linkers, loaders and executable file formats (DEX, ELF)
• Detailed understanding of mobile malware techniques, defenses, and counter measures
• Network programming and protocol design and analysis
• The ability to build scripts and custom automation tools
• Basic understanding of exploit development techniques and toolsets
• Experience with reverse engineering ARM and ARM64 binaries
• Three or more years of software development experience, with solid exposure to the following:
• Android – Java, JNI, C++, Kernel mode
• Linux – User and Kernel mode
Things we like best about VRL:
• Solving hard technical problems
• Dedicated time to learn, research, and engineer solutions with minimal distractions
• A strong focus on learning and career development including conference and training opportunities
• Individual offices equipped with employee driven choice of computers and equipment
• Fresh brewed coffee
• A well-stocked pantry with food and beverages
• Most of all: a technically challenging work place that takes care of its employees
VRL is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected class. We encourage and support workplace diversity.
We are unable to hire non-US citizens.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Vulnerability Research Labs provides information security solutions to mitigate corporate risk, offering cyber threat intelligence solutions, including cyber threat awareness, malware analysis, and software/hardware vulnerability research.
Flexible schedule; gym membership and tuition reimbursements; annual conference budget; individual offices with doors and desks; well-stocked kitchen and deluxe coffee machine; weekly catered breakfast and lunches.
C/C++, Python, PHP, Perl, Bash, Linux, Salt
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.