Monitor and Provision Systems Administrator
Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Clearance: Active Secret or Interim Secret
• Provide the day-to-day support for security processes within the organization
• Ensure that security processes and requirements are met
• Conducts installations/patching of operating systems, software installation/ configuration, and system backups
• Supports implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of IT systems
• Assists with the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
• Provides support to a large community of IT personnel (developers, engineers, etc.), all levels of management, and the government client
• Troubleshoots and solves complex technical problems
• 1+ years of System Administration experience
• Experience with IBM Tivoli Mon, IBM Netcool, and CHEF.
• Experience with RedHat Linux, IBM Sys Dir and ITCAM, IBM Control CTR, Splunk, and AIX
• Ability to excel within an Agile environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-focus environment
• Active Secret Clearance or Interim Secret is required
• ICAgile Certified Professional (ACP) is preferred
• IBM Certified Associate System Administrator (AIX7) is preferred
• Experience in Cloud and/or AWS is preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.