"1. Prepare NC programs for Various Structural parts (like machined, forged and casting parts) on CATIA V5 Software for 3, 4, and 5 axis machines.
2. Verifying NC programs on Vericut 7 software using particular machine and control files.
3. Good experience on high speed machining and on deep cutting strategy.
4. Good experience on machining Aluminum, Titanium and heat treated steels.
5. Define cutting tools, machining strategy, and cutting parameter etc.,
6. Design and development of Mill fixture, Assembly fixture, Drill jigs and Inspection fixtures.
7. Creation of Setup sheet, Tool list and Inspection plan for the programmed parts.
8. Review customer inputs, plan the machine, material size considering Grain flow, reading blue prints, deciding number of setups etc.,
9. Should be good in CATIA V5 Modeling, Assembly, Manufacturing and Drafting modules.
10. Able to interpret/understand production drawing.
11. Good Communication skills.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.