• Engineer with 7 + years of experience delivering on development commitments from start to finish of Agile development lifecycle.
• Engineer demonstrates capability to lead team members at offshore on small to medium projects including the design, development, implementation, and support of solutions.
• Engineer can quickly learn and maintain existing solutions in a team environment utilizing standard processes.
• Engineer provides key problem resolution for production systems as needed.
• Engineer strategically designs, constructs, and implements software in a software development environment. This includes selecting, gathering requirements for, designing, and implementing solutions for consumers throughout the enterprise.
• This engineer is a highly motivated self-starter and is committed to delivering high quality solutions within agreed upon timelines.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Understand assigned applications and system architecture
• Lead troubleshooting activities
• Work on assignments involving the use of various technologies both old and new.
• Develop software with a focus on delivering reusable code.
• Complete assignments on time.
• Work as part of a team and work independently.
• Lead the performance of simple and moderate programming assignments within team
• Provide on-call support as needed for upgrades and production outages
• He / She will be working on enhancements and automations on preexisting applications under Corporate Application and Services area
• He / She will be implementing CICD pipelines on preexisting applications under Corporate Application and Services area. This is something can be explained / grasp over the period of time but need willingness to work on those challenges
• Coordinating with onshore team in daily standups
• Excellent analytical skills for understanding and gathering the requirements, business rules/processes and detailed design of the application.
• Experienced in implementing .NET Security features like Authentication and Authorization using Form-based and Window-based, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation, Tracing.
• Should have good work experience on IIS and various configurations on it
• Familiar with MVC design pattern and various design methodologies like Waterfall and Agile Software Development with Extreme Programming, Scrum and Continuous Integration.
• Experience in building Web Services using WSDL, UDDI, REST and SOAP Protocol.
• Experience with code version maintenance/tracking using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and deploying committed source code to QA and production environment using TFS.
• Hands on experience with SQL Server 2010 / 2014
• Excellent analytical and organization skills
• An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.