Our client is looking for strong .Net developers with C#, utilizing ASP.Net MVC, ADO.net and entity framework to develop an ePermitting system for one of their Bureaus. Strong knowledge of a service oriented solution is preferred with Oracles RDBMS and PL/SQL.
• Codes enhancement and development programs and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programming standards.
• Design and Develop UI screens.
• Tests enhancement and development programs.
• Participates in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
• Executes all required process steps.
• 4 year college degree or equivalent
• C# - 5 Years
• ASP.NET MVC - 5 Years
• Oracle / PL SQL - 3 Years
• Visual Studio 2013 or newer – 3 Years (combined)
• VSTS or DevOps
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Excellent communications skills both verbally and written
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Oracle Data Provider - ODP.NET
• Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS 11G or higher
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or newer
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience and services and/or APIs
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.