Don’t just dream about What’s Next – build it!
Nexient specializes in bringing a “Product Mindset” to our work, using small, nimble teams, Agile thinking and other techniques from product development to build great custom software people love to use.
And as America’s leading 100% US, 100% Agile software services partner, we’re building it here instead of sending tech jobs offshore.
People are noticing.
Our clients include some of America’s favorite brands in retail, healthcare, financial services and more – but also some very cool product companies you may not have heard of yet. We’re recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor, HfS Hot Vendor and the only 100% US tech company in the World’s Top 100 Outsourcers. You might have read about us in The New York Times.
Silicon Valley innovation (through our Bay Area innovation hub, and network of startups and emerging technology partners)
Scalable, Midwest delivery (with 65+ Agile teams in high talent cities like Ann Arbor, Michigan)
Onsite collaboration (with product managers and other key roles working face-to-face with client teams around the country)
Come build with us!
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a member of the project team, meet coding deliverables in line with project release plan
- Lead teams of .NET developers across one or more projects
- Drive a culture of Test Driven Development across your project team members. - As a senior member of the team, guide, mentor and coach team members on best practices around unite testing, code reviews and documentation
- Interface with the customer’s IT and business stakeholders as needed
- Interface with strategic customers. Participate in pre-sales meetings and presentations as needed
- Develop and maintain project schedules and resource plans clearly defining ownership
Experience & Skills:
- Strong professional experience in programming primarily around C# and ASP.NET, including ASP.NET MVC, Lambda expressions
- Strong experience in Design Patterns, Multi-threading, OOAD Experience in Dynamic programming
- Experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience in MS Desktop technologies and in C#, WPF, MVVM, XAML, UX Design, LINQ
- Strong experience implementing SOAP or REST services
- Strong debugging skills Strong database programming skills
- Experience with unit testing (nUnit, MSTest)
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Strong expertise in writing and consuming web services
- Strong experience working in Agile environment and understanding of SCRUM process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. This role interacts heavily with customers and the lead will be required to make presentations
- Ability to lead teams ranging from 5-8 senior, mid level and junior developers
- Prior experience working on developing enterprise web applications for F500 corporations
- Should be able to simultaneously lead one or more project teams for one or more applications
Benefits & Perks:
- Company sponsored health, dental, vision insurance and flexible spending account (FSA) for employees and their families including domestic partners
- Paid Vacation Time and company holidays
- 401K plan
- Lunch & Learn
- Passionate, collaborative and awesome co-workers
- World class training and career mentorship
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Nexient is America's largest 100% US-based software services provider, with core strength in agile development and transformation at scale.
Pet and life insurance; FSA account; lunch and learn opportunities; employee and family social events.
Phone screen, Tech Screen, Onsite
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.