This role will include hands-on development and working closely with architects and software engineers on a long-term project with .NET Technologies.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
If you are interested in contributing to an interesting, large enterprise-level, complex project, you should apply!
If you are an accomplished software engineer looking to make an impact for a large client and the community, you should apply!
If you are looking for stability and sponsorship, you should apply!
If you are looking for a competitive, comprehensive benefit package with PTO, holidays, retirement, and healthcare options, you should apply!
• Designs, develops, and implements web site software systems using developmental languages including VB.NET and C#
• Work with Technical leads and Architects to set and deliver quality requirements
• Proficient in writing stored procedures, functions, and custom queries for an Oracle database.
• Develop web APIs using REST and SOAP methods
• Strong experience in developing mid-level components in VB.NET and C#
• Strong user interface development experience in Angular.JS
• Experienced in writing stored procedures for an Oracle database
• Background in writing web-services in WCF
Proficient in Critical Competencies:
• Communication Proficiency – Verbal and written
• Technical Problem Solving and Analysis
• Client Orientation
• Strategic and Critical Thinking
• People Management and Team Orientation
• Results Orientation
• Decision Making
Benefits of working for Sigma:
• Comprehensive healthcare/prescription coverage with substantial company premium contributions
• Voluntary Dental & Vision Coverage
• Health Savings Account
• 401(k) retirement plan with traditional and Roth options/immediate vesting with significant match to contributions
• Supplemental short-term disability and life insurance coverage options
• Paid Time Off
• 8 paid holidays
• Sponsorship Available
This role is performed in an office with heavy computer work that requires the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing – including frequent talking, hearing, writing, typing, reading, and significant comprehension. The employee frequently is also required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, and reach with arms/hands.
Sigma Resources LLC is an EOE/Veterans/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Military Friendly Employer
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.