We have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the United States for the past 10 years running and were selected in 2019 as a Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company. Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated, and focused professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia! With offices across the country, Harmonia offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include paid gym membership; comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, and disability; 401(k) matching; and vacations and holidays.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability Employer. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. We are committed to treating qualified individuals equally without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
Harmonia is currently seeking an experienced .NET Application Developer to fill position within an existing team. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to analysis, design, development testing, data staging, and roll out activities.
The expectation is for the Developer to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (preferred).
• Experience working with Relational Databases and SQL; experience in backend software design in Oracle preferred
• Ability to communicate clearly with business users, the team, and leadership
• Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
• Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
• Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
• Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
• Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
• Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
• Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
• Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• Acts as team leader on projects.
• Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
• Participates in development of software user manuals.
• Security+ certification
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.