Required Knowledge and Skills:
Demonstrates extensive level of technical knowledge and skills in areas of application development that may include:
● C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 4.5 and later using Visual Studio 2015 [or later] or VSCode;
● Proficiency in SQL development (Stored Procedure and Queries) or other comparable databases such as MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL;
● Knowledge of object programming and software design patterns such as MVVM, MVC, MVP, Singleton and factory;
● Unit Testing (Karma, Jasmine, NUnit) practice for front-end and/or back-end development a plus.
● Best Practices and Patterns for development.
● Knowledge of Git-Flow repository pattern, MEAN stack, and Agile/Scrum methodology a plus.
● Building Application Integrations using REST and SOAP web services is a plus.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a developer meeting business requirements with in expected timeline.
● Cloud infrastructure and container-based deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift);
● Modern web application development (e.g. AngularJS, NodeJS, Python, CSS3, Bootstrap, Material);
● NoSQL databases (e.g. DocumentDB, Cloud Datastore, MongoDB, Casandra, etc.);
● Cloud-based platforms and services (e.g. Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure, AWS, OpenAPI, Swagger, Apigee);
● Continuous integration/continuous deployment (e.g. Git, Jenkins, TFS, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Gradie, Ant);
● Unit testing using JUnit, nUnit or MOQ framework and related tools;
● Data Integration Tools (SSIS, Informatica, API Management, Enterprise Service Bus, and Rules Engine);
● Source control using one of Git, Subversion, TFS/VSTS (Azure DevOps);
● Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Content Management, Master Data Management, Enterprise Search and Reporting (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Sharepoint); and
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.