Parametric Solutions Inc. (PSI) is a gas turbine development firm supporting the aircraft and industrial power industries. Founded in 1993, PSI employs over 300 engineers, technicians and staff who expertly design, analyze, procure, instrument, assemble and test the next generation turbine engines for our valued customers.
PSI offers a workplace environment promoting success through individual contribution and collaborative teamwork. Our employees enjoy a formal mentor program, performance evaluations and internal job postings to ensure employee growth and career advancement. PSI provides PTO (Paid Time Off) and flexible hours for superior work-life balance. We believe in ‘giving back to our community’ through employee engagement in various charitable organizations and company-sponsored events. We offer a wide range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life and disability insurance.
Parametric Solutions currently has an opportunity for a senior level full stack ‘.NET Developer’ to join our team in our Jupiter, FL office (West Palm Beach area). We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
U.S. Citizenship is required.
Primary responsibilities include development and maintenance of internally created custom applications and databases.
• Involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
• Interpreting system requirements
• Devising user interfaces & developing prototypes,
• Executing primary development, benchmarking & improving performance
• Testing & validation
• Writing documentation
• Training users
• Working closely with end users to diagnose technical issues
Requirements (Education & Experience)
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science required, MBA a plus
• 5-10 years experience with Visual Studio
• Critical thinking skills are essential
• Capability in both VB and C#
• Must have LINQ and SQL
• Familiar with version control
• Experience with APIs, HTML & legacy languages
• Interfacing custom software and databases with commercial software packages a plus
• “ReactNative”: desired but not required
Location of Job:
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protect by law.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Parametric Solutions is an engineering service company that offers clients a variety of mechanical design and analysis solutions.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.