Equinox Consulting Partners is seeking a Network Administrator for a position in Dover, DE. The Network Administrator 1 supports any end point device on the WAN or LAN of supported agencies while providing excellent documentation and customer service. The successful candidate will have the ability to be hired by the State of Delaware after 6 months off contract work.
This position requires a detail-oriented professional with a passion for public service in the Information Technology field. Responsible for a wide range of desktop and network applications, this includes their uses, how to maintain and manage them. Responsible for ensuring that the uptime, performance, resources and security of the computers they manage meet the needs of the end users. Must be able to provide excellent next level support for customers (both DTI and other state agencies) and customers in compliance with DTI policy and procedures. Services provided will be primarily rendered through a combination of personal effort, joint effort with others in the workgroup and in collaboration with other DTI staff, vendors and customers. Requires excellent communication and problem solving skills.
• Prior professional experience installing, configuring, supporting and maintaining physical and some virtual Windows Servers (2 years)
• Utilize management solutions such as KACE, SCCM, BigFix, and MDT to provision, deploy, update and troubleshoot end-user devices (1 year)
• Prior professional experience and proficiency in Support, Configuration, and reliable operation of Windows 7 and 10 OS (3 years)
• Prior professional experience and proficiency in Support, Configuration, and reliable operation of Mac OS (1 year)
• Prior experience with one or more of the following: KACE, SCCM, BigFix, and MDT (1 year)
• Excellent communications skills (written and oral) (required)
• Prior experience troubleshooting and diagnostic of software and hardware (2 years)
• Possesses one or more of the Core skills competencies (1 year)
o Internet Protocol (IP) and subnet management solutions such as Infoblox or Microsoft DHCP server
o Secure various end-user devices on a network such as mobile devices, laptops, desktop pcs and servers, on a network using security solutions such as McAfee EPO, CrowdStrike, and Microsoft Bitlocker Administration Management.
o Writing automation scripts in Powershell, Ansible, and/or SQL
• Prior professional experience and proficiency in Support, Configuration, and reliable operation of Android OS (1 year highly desired)
• Prior professional experience and proficiency in Support, Configuration, and reliable operation of iOS (1 year highly desired)
• Prior professional experience and proficiency in Support, Configuration, and reliable operation of Linux (1 year highly desired)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.