The role of the Network Administrator is to implement and maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. You will be deploying, configuring, maintaining and monitoring all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
• Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade the network and in house servers
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models
• Research and evaluate new technology
• Ensure network security and connectivity
• Conduct safety checks on computer equipment
• Analyze policies and procedures related to the software and systems
• Specify system requirements and design solutions
Skills: VMware, SonicWALL, Meraki, Office365, Kaseya, Acronis, Shadow Protect, Azure, Active Directory, Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Dynamix AX, Dell IDRAC, HP ILO, Sharepoint
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.