The Infrastructure and Enterprise Systems practice group (IES) at Kraft Kennedy provides strategic guidance, technology planning, and systems design and integration services for organizations of all sizes. Within Kraft Kennedy, the IES is responsible for all on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure and data center technologies; including messaging, unified communications, cloud services, server virtualization, networking, enterprise storage, and more. We are looking for an experienced technology professional with strong experience in Microsoft, VMware, and other infrastructure technologies to provide the highest degree of service to our clients.
• Manage escalation support requests from clients subscribing to Kraft Kennedy’s infrastructure escalation support services.
• Execute deployment and configuration tasks of messaging and related platforms in client environments.
• Provide internal front-line escalation from other Kraft Kennedy practice groups and consultants.
• Execute planned evening and weekend maintenance tasks in support of Kraft Kennedy’s infrastructure escalation support services.
• Participate in weekly on-call rotation for evening and weekend support assistance, as requested by subscribing clients.
• Escalate to internal and, when necessary, external resources in an appropriate time frame to manage the resolution of complex client issues.
• Provide on-site support, as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3 plus years of experience in IT.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Very organized and detail oriented, with a high degree of accuracy and follow-up.
• Strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and higher
• Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
• Microsoft Exchange 2010 and higher
• Exchange Hybrid / Exchange Online migrations
• Experience with Azure MFA, ADFS, VMware, Cisco networking
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Azure Infrastructure as a Service
• Additional Office 365 products (Skype/Teams, Intune, OneDrive for Business etc.)
• MDM solutions (AirWatch, MobileIron, etc.)
• Experience in a technology support organization
• MCSE and/or related technical certifications
• Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
• Enterprise Storage
Medical, dental, life and disability insurance
401k with company match
Cutting edge training on the latest technologies
Employee referral bonus program
Business Casual dress code- Friday jeans
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.