AE Business Solutions is seeking a Network Engineer for a 9-month contract engagement.
The Network & Security Engineer will be part of the security team, responsible for firewall policy management in an enterprise environment.
• Daily firewall rule request reviews and processing
• Regular meetings with Security Consulting team on incoming projects which result in firewall rule requests
• Utilizing FireMon for information security reviews and advising on tool & process improvements
• Submitting requests to Network for FireMon & BlueCat improvements, cleanups & corrections
• Configuring FireMon for Network Controls and potentially Zones; this administration would stay within InfoSec realm as the Network team remains the primary administrators
• Creation/update of FireMon reports for firewall rule request audits and GRC reviews
• As growth/time allows, perform additional operational requests such as Local Workstation Administrator requests and Bizlink/KDX requests
• Strong networking experience with expertise in routing, switching, firewalls, ports/protocols
• Firm understanding of security best practices & ability to interpret Network Guiding Principles
• Strong understanding and hands-on experience using FireMon
• Sufficient understanding of ServiceNow
• Sufficient understanding of BlueCat
• Strong attention to detail, sense of urgency, and customer service
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.