Your job responsibilities will also include:
- Developing models, unit tests and testing frameworks (using python) for extensive testing and simulation of all software modules
- Creating and maintaining accurate design documents and conducting design reviews
- Performing system integration, debug and bring-up of a wireless communication system.
- MS in CS/EE or BS with equivalent technical experience.
- Demonstrated software development experience in ns-3, C/C++, python
- Experience working with one or more of the following: wireless networks, TCP/IP and traffic models, MAC protocols, OFDM, MIMO
- Experience in socket, network, and systems programming in C/C++
Nice to have:
- PhD in CS/EE
- Advanced knowledge of computer networks (TCP/IP), protocols, Internet architecture
- Experience with RTOS, multi-core software development, or embedded systems.
- Experience with version control systems, collaboration processes (e.g. Agile and Scrum)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Tarana provides the industry's first truly viable wireless alternative to expensive last-mile fiber in residential, enterprise, and urban access applications.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.