Responsible for administration of various facets of HAECO’s network and server infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Provide ongoing development and maintenance of new and existing information systems.
2. Ensure maintenance contracts, and license agreements are tracked and followed.
3. Administration of corporate email, file, print, and applications server.
4. Provide technical solutions for the organization.
5. Troubleshoot problems in servers and local area network.
6. Evaluate impact and benefits of new technology into existing systems.
7. Integrate peripheral I/O devices into existing information systems.
8. Provide leadership and training to staff members.
9. Provide specialized expertise in OS infrastructure components (i.e. middleware, core OS and options, etc.) and systems infrastructure components (i.e. hardware, network, etc.)
10. Ensure systems are configured with adequate backup processes, procedures, and hardware to prevent any loses to critical business data.
11. Ensure all corporate computer systems have proper security
12. 7 X 24 On-Call availability to handle and resolve all systems problems affecting production, emergencies and equipment specific maintenance that involves off-hours downtime.
13. Administration of all systems equipment service contracts and warranty tracking. Includes support activation, RMA’s, in-warranty equipment replacements, firmware upgrades, server service packs, patches, etc.
14. Coordinate system changes and downtimes with IT site managers/supervisors.
15. Coordinate network integration efforts and changes with the IT Operations Director and IT Programming Director.
16. Be able to cross-train in Linux,UNIX, PBX, and Helpdesk administration.
1. Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or combination of coursework and experience.
2. 2 or more years experience administering Microsoft Active Directory Services and Microsoft Exchange.
3. 1 or more years experience administering relational databases.
4. A deep understanding of the various technologies, services and specifications that comprise an enterprise network.
5. Ability to troubleshoot problems in a logical, methodical method of elimination of possibilities.
6. Good understanding of networking protocols at all layers of the OSI model. Hands-on, “under the hood” experience with TCP/IP, SMTP, IMAP, POP and HTTP.
7. 1 or more years experience with at least one scripting language and the use of said language to automate common administrative tasks.
8. Strong Project planning, management and communications skills and ability to champion technology changes within the organization.
9. Proven experience with systems structure, architecture, operating limits.
10. Experience with tuning and performance issues.
11. Strong problem solving and professional presentation skills.
12. Positive, CAN-DO attitude with an openness to change
13. Must be self-motivated, have a good attention to detail and be able to complete assigned tasks on or before a due date.
14. Must participate in job-related training and development programs.
15. Some travel required.
1. Experience administering at least one distribution of Linux.
2. Experience with one of the following languages: C, C++, Python, Ruby, Java, Groovy
3. Experience with PostgreSQL
4. Experience with virtualization technologies, including VMWare or KVM
5. Familiarity with DevOps technologies and practices
6. Understanding of relational database systems.
7. General experience or training in software development.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.