Looking for candidates working in Cisco networking products (routers and switches) and Windows Servers
· Provide a technical point of escalation for troubleshooting for PC Support for issues/events/outages
· Serves as a subject matter expert in service, production, or support area of responsibility. May serve in a lead capacity.
· Assist in the development and documentation of process and procedures
· Drive issues related to vendor faults and outages to resolution
· Provide surveillance of the Firm's WAN/LAN using all applicable NOC Network and Systems Management Tools
· Perform initial troubleshooting, problem analysis and isolation of network and system events in accordance with NOC incident management guidelines
· Quickly identify and analyze network events from network monitoring system
· Troubleshoot, evaluate, track, and manage network problems and recommend the best solutions while escalating to higher tiers according to NOC procedures
· Follow through and assist in troubleshooting after escalating to engineering staff
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.