GREAT PERKS AT THIS CLIENT SITE! THREE GOURMET MEALS A DAY, MASSAGES AND VIDEO GAME ROOMS!!
NOC TECHNICIAN ( Secret Clearance)
Shift: Shift work to staff 24/7; variable
• Monitor distributed computing stacks and rapidly respond to alerts that occur
• Find and develop patterns that are indicative of failures and work towards eliminating that possibility
• Perform patching and security remediation for deployments (Linux and Palantir application patching)
• Focus on consistency and how to minimize inconsistencies
• Apply Linux administration skills to administer large distributed applications and clusters
• Create new monitoring checks as necessary and adjust them to a correct threshold
• Operate inside a JIRA queue
• Work out of and improve runbooks that are used for operational support
• 1-2 years experience administering Linux
• Hardware troubleshooting fundamentals
• TCP/IP networking fundamentals
• Experience and interest in working in a highly-collaborative setting - sharing best practices, lessons learned and assisting where gaps exist
• Experience operating from a ticket queue
• Hard working and professional
• Ability to work autonomously
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.