iCapital Network is looking for an experienced software engineer to lead the continued adoption of NodeJS within the iCapital technology group. In this role you will:
• Recommend best practices for continuous integration, peer review, coding style, development conventions, etc., within the NodeJS ecosystem.
• Build out new, and maintain existing, critical NodeJS-based services.
• Contribute to front-end React+Redux engineering projects (new features, enhancements, etc.)
• Actively participate in daily team standups.
• Lead the peer-review process for all NodeJS projects
• Collaborate with other developers and product managers on feature design, system architecture, etc.
Skills & Experience
• 5+ years of deep NodeJS and Express experience with a solid understanding of the entire development stack
• 2+ years of development experience with React and Redux
• 2+ years of HTML / CSS development
• Demonstrated understanding of relational database concepts and modeling practices
• Ability to work in an Agile / Kanban methodology
• Ability to work independently or as part of a group effort, as required
• Solid problem solving ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Collaborative approach to software development
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
iCapital is a fast growing FinTech company with an end-to-end alternative investments solution for financial professionals and institutions. Our flagship platform offers wealth advisors and their clients access to a curated menu of private equity and hedge funds, backed by turn-key due diligence and administrative support. For global banks and asset managers, the platform's tech-enabled workflows enhance an existing operational infrastructure to improve the investor experience and foster scalability.
Our award-winning platform and proprietary technology is at the heart of everything we do and has attracted big thinkers, hard workers and enthusiastic collaborators. Every single member of the iCapital team brings a unique set of talents and experiences to the company, but we all share one mission, one unifying set of business principles and one focus – our clients' success.
Daily free snacks and beverages, Friday free lunches, monthly happy hours, stock options, unlimited sick time, and rooftop terrace
Ruby on rails / Ruby
1 - recruiting phone screen
2 - phone interview with engineering team
3 - face to face interview with engineering team, CTO, Product Manger, Recruiter, & COO (includes a basic technical interview)
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.