Our client is currently seeking an Oracle Architect to join our team on Federal project in Suitland, MD!
• Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
• Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
• Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
• Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
• Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• Acts as team leader on projects.
• Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
• Providing software development services and experience to implement new initiatives.
• Providing implementation and technical support services.
• Providing technical support to respond to technical issues, research and resolve problems and other non-programming technical services.
• Estimating the Level of Effort (LOE) and difficulty of programming assignments.
• Supporting the testing process by providing insight to the independent testing staff when complex issues arise.
• Making use of Census’ configuration management and version manager tool(s).
• Experience working with Oracle’s Application Development Framework (ADF).
• Excellent application system design and development skills.
• Strong experience in architecting, implementing and managing high performance scalable J2EE applications on Linux/Unix platforms with one or more of the following: Java Web Services, Oracle SQL Developer, JSP, EJB, JSF JMS, XML, JDeveloper.
• Development experience with Oracle WebCenter and WebLogic.
• Excellent knowledge of J2EE architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modeling techniques and SOAP.
• Strong experience designing / developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
• Solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts/software technologies as needs arise.
• Very strong SQL experience of writing complex queries and developing views.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player.
• The ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.