Responsible for the design and development of medium to highly complex systems. Skills include system design and analysis as well as business skills. Works with data and project managers to understand systems and consults with customers to understand needs. Developments and implements new systems, corrects software errors in existing systems, and works to improve performance through hardware upgrades. Manages computer systems in a business environment and responsible for resolving technical issues. Knowledgeable in programming, data structures, computer systems, and software engineering. Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or other related field. Ability to manage multiple assignments. Superior written and oral communication skills. 6-10+ years of experience.
· Programming experience with at least 9-10 years of Oracle, PL/SQL, Perl/Shell, ODI and Hadoop
. Proven understanding and related experience with Oracle, PL/SQL, Perl/Shell, Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Hbase, Map/Reduce, Apache Spark as well as Unix OS Core Java programming, Scala, shell scripting experience.
· Hands on Experience in Oozie Job Scheduling, Zookeeper, Solr, ElasticSearch, Storm, LogStash or other similar technologies
· Solid experience in writing SQL, stored procedures, query performance tuning preferably on Oracle 12c, ODI jobs
· Participate in Agile development on a large Hadoop-based data platform as a member of a distributed team
· Code programs to load data from diverse data sources into Oracle , Hive structures using SQOOP and other tools.
· Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design.
· Analyze vast data stores.
· Code business logic using Scala on Apache Spark.
· Create workflows using Oozie.
· Code and test prototypes.
· Code to existing frameworks where applicable.
Bachelor's/Masters in Computer Engineering or Information Technology
Oracle - ODI , Hadoop certification is added advantage
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.