OSP PERMIT COORDINATOR -This individual is a Telecommunications Professional and must be capable of reviewing engineering outside plant work orders and jurisidictional right-of-way permit applications. Must be capable of providing administrative and field support to the outside plant work forces. 7-10 years of experience
• Responsible for managing jurisdictional relationships and vendor activities for permit application submissions associated with expanding and maintaining the OSP network infrastructure in the Denver, CO market. Familiar with engineering and operational requirements of maintenance and fiber relocation efforts.
• Leads large scale projects, driving productivity through use of vendor resources to meet deliverables.
• Engages appropriate internal and external organizations with professional written/verbal communications to accomplish required tasks.
• Coordinates project activities with contractors, developers, municipalities and consultants.
• Receives general instruction, otherwise performs independently with minimal supervision, exercising latitude to achieve daily objectives and approaches to critical/complex assignments.
• Multi-tasks to effectively manage a wide range of simultaneous activities often interrupted by other demands.
• Responds immediately to network outages, coordinating necessary resources and activities for prompt and appropriate restoral.
• Current areas of responsibility include Denver and surround areas. Regular work conditions are 40 hours per week with some travel required. Extra hours and occasional weekend work may be required depending on business demands.
• Direct experience in managing right-of-way permit applications in the Denver metropolitan area
• Strong leadership and project management skills
• Excellent oral, written, and listening skills, capable of interacting with customers and co-workers at most levels including executives
• Detail oriented, well organized, and effective in multi-tasking
• Capable of working independently to achieve deliverables and resolve urgent/complex issues
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of engineering principles within OSP job related functional area to include general practices, procedures and industry standards.
• Strong Computer Skills (Databases, Processes, and Administrative) - Comprehensive knowledge and skill oral, written, and listening skills, capable of interacting with customers and co-workers at most levels including executivesfor more complex applications to include Word, Excel, Visio, AutoCAD, Microstation, and GIS
• Knowledge of the network plant and local practices.
• Experience with working application of engineering systems and databases.
• Working knowledge of right-of-way, property rights, and permit acquisition.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.