Our downtown Seattle client is a leader in their space and has $10+ billion in annual revenues. They are in need of two resources to help with their IT Security Review for a 12-18 month contact. In this role, you will be identifying risks and points of exposure, and identifying threat vectors before they can be exploited.
- 2+ years experience in penetration testing or appsec and experience doing reverse engineering, social engineering, hardware hacking, or digital forensics and incident response (DFIR).
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security engineering.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Solid knowledge of vulnerability assessment and penetration best practices
- Familiar with offensive TTPs including post exploitation and lateral movement
- Experience with testing applications run within a cloud
- Experience with penetration testing tools such as Metasploit, Nmap, or Wireshark
- Education such as a Bachelors degree or certifications such as GPEN, GCIH, CEH, GXPN, LPT, or OSCP highly regarded but not required if you have experience.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.