From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
Make Your Mark with IT @ State Street
The main goal of this role is to be the focal point for providing Privileged Access Engineering services within our EMEA Data Centre Technologies team, and by extension, our Global Open Systems Platform Team.We set Operating System standards, research security settings, enhance our compliance posture, test new features, seek ways to improve our servers' resilience, and automate manual processes.
Our duties include, but are not limited to:
• Setting Operating System standards.
• Developing and maintain infrastructure processes and procedures.
• Building automation from complex requirements and supporting the reliability of these solutions in production settings.
• Developing necessary scripts/programs for production processes using industry standard techniques including SQL database manipulation.
• Performing necessary maintenance and support activities.
• Handling complex infrastructure problems both independently and as part of a team.
• Preparing cost estimates for current and proposed large-scale projects, reflecting equipment and staff requirements.
• Engaging with various stakeholders.
• Proficiency Education/Experience Requirements: Skill set: up to 5 years of experience in IT industry;
• Fluent / upper-intermediate (B2+) in English
• Experience in developing solutions for Enterprise applications
• Proven Skills in Problem Solving in Complex Application Environments
• Strong Strategic Thinking and Analytical Skills
• Excellent Understanding of Deployment Architectures and High Availability Concepts
• Experience in Server Automation
• Strong Communication Skills
Beneficial knowledge for role:
• Experience in Privileged Access concepts, implementation and automation
• Experience in Red Hat Ansible
• Experience in C#
• Experience in PowerShell
• Employee savings plan
• Premium life insurance package
• VIP medical package
• International operating environment
• Language classes
• Soft skills trainings
• Technical workshops
• Development sessions with a mentor
• Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
• Technical or leadership career pathway
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
State Street partners with institutional investors all over the world to provide comprehensive financial services, including investment management, investment research and trading, and investment servicing.
Flexible work options; discounts to health and fitness clubs; support for continuing education; group discount opportunities, including shopping, recreational, and entertainment activities.
Java, J2EE, Python, SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, NET, PL/SQL, GitHub, ClearCase/ClearQuest
Phone screen with recruiter; technical phone screen and assessment; phone screen with hiring leader; onsite interview. Average interview period: 3-6 weeks.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.