Who we are
Digital Reef is a small, fast paced and growing division of Transperfect Legal Solutions developing cutting edge information products on top of a highly scalable big-data platform. Our industry leading product enables our customers to process large volumes of unstructured electronic data quickly. This exciting opportunity will allow you to work with many advanced technologies while providing solutions to challenging problems working with big data and analytics.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for a highly energetic and passionate mid-level to senior software engineer to join our top-notch engineering team. As a member of our team, you’ll design and develop software that runs on Digital Reef’s highly scalable grid computing platform.
• Interface with storage systems to scan and collect and analyze unstructured data
• Participate in our Agile development process.
• Collaborate with Product Management and QA to refine user stories
• Lead design reviews and code audits.
• Drive unit testing automation efforts.
• Participate in system level integration testing
• Assist in developing the system architecture
• Utilize source control management and bug tracking tools.
• Assist customer support activities
Required skills and experience
• Minimum BS in CS, EE or related discipline
• Ten or more years of software development
• Five or more years of Java development
• Excellent Object-oriented development skills
• Working with Linux as a development and production system
• In-Depth knowledge of SQL and development against relation databases
• Solid problem solving and analytical skills
• Good written and verbal
• Good interpersonal skills
Desired Skills and experience
• Prior work with highly scaled distributed computing systems
• Experience with search at scale using Lucene or ElasticSearch or Solr
• Experience working with storage systems and different file systems
• Work with unstructured text analytics
• Numerical analysis
• Machine Learning is a plus
• Track record of independently driving the design and development of significant pieces of an application
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.