This is a permanent position with tremendous potential for growth. The successful candidate
will be exceptionally talented and hardworking—a self-starter able to multi-task and deliver
results in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a team player with experience
developing high-performance applications for large enterprises. The senior developer will be
experienced in agile product-development methodologies. The ideal candidate will have a
proven track record showing commitment to and sense of urgency for project timelines. This
position will report to the Manager of Software Engineering. Responsibilities include designing,
developing, testing, deploying and maintaining .NET applications to support business
requirements. Database experience with Microsoft SQL Server is highly desirable. Resolving
technical issues through debugging and troubleshooting is also required.
JQuery, Microsoft .Net technologies (C#, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL Server, AngularJS / JQuery /
· Participate in research on emerging technologies to accelerate the development of cloud,
Microsoft technology stack for customers & employees.
· Partner and collaborate with existing IT/Systems areas to implement solutions.
· 7-10 years of experience developing C# / MVC / Angular or equivalent, ASP.Net applications
(both UI and back-end services) along with a strong understanding of architecture and data
· 5-7 years of experience developing Web applications or other development products.
· Technical / project lead, architecture, and other experience desired.
· Strong expertise in object oriented, structured, Web/Internet, business process, Web Service,
XML, OOA / OOP design patterns.
Web Services/APIs and SQL.
· Experience using an MVC framework (MS MVC, AngularJS, Backbone.JS, Razor Framework,
· Database experience with SQL Server including design, development, and data processing
(OLTP, batch processing, ETL, reporting, etc.).
· Ability to collaborate in a team environment, and able to adapt effectively and quickly to a
rapidly changing environment.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience or comfort working in a startup environment.
· Team player Desired Skills
· Financial / Science-based / mathematical application development experience
· Big Data Technology such as MongoDB or Apache Hadoop
· Agile Development Methodology, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration processes
· Experience with Azure and Cloud applications.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.