• Work in a cross-functional Scrum team, informing requirements and design and seeing it all through to implemented code in production.
• Work closely with software architects, challenging their decisions and collaborating with them to optimize technical designs.
• Inspect iterative results and propose improvements to technique, tools, and process.
• Take co-ownership of your Definition of Done with your Development Team member peers and be uncompromising on quantifiable code quality.
• Mentor your more junior counterparts—a big part of your success is making others around you better.
• Get to know your customer and empathize with their pain points so that when you solve their problems you share in the satisfaction.
You have to bring these things to the table:
• 7+ years of experience. If you have way more experience than that, all good, we have job tiers that can competitively accommodate your salary expectations. If you don’t have much experience, search our job openings for more junior roles.
• Proven experience with Java and Spring.
• Proven Enterprise Web UI experience with React, (Backbone and AngularJS a plus), Ember, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Web Standards—the usual suspects.
• Experience in designing, developing, integrating with the REST based APIs.
• An aptitude for designing data models for different flavors (JDBC, Postgres, Cassandra, Mongo)—you can look at a problem and give informed reasons for the database that best meets the need.
• A talent for converting Product Owner insights into expected software usage patterns to build for performance and scale, without needlessly over-engineering it.
• A collaborative attitude, an ever-growing curiosity, and a desire to win.
It would be great if you also have:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
• A Master’s Degree In Computer Science.
• Good data visualization chops.
• A penchant for object-oriented design.
• Experience with microservice, serverless architectures & SaaS Application Platforms.
• Design and working knowledge of distributed and concurrent systems (multithreading, asynchronous programming models, event-driven programming environments).
• Non-judgmental familiarity with all operating systems (and command line superpowers).
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.